Mature Madden League (MML)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Browns an panthers
League Rules EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 3:32 pm by bLo

» Broncos/Seahawks
League Rules EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:28 pm by bLo

» patriots trade block
League Rules EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:44 pm by zmchale30

» FINS-----CHARGERS
League Rules EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:24 pm by dadirtyjew72

» League Rules
League Rules EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 4:01 pm by K Web V3

» Broncos/Chargers
League Rules EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 3:07 pm by IckyTv

» Broncos/Jets trade details Part Deux
League Rules EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 3:01 pm by D RoseBullsMVP

» WEEK FOUR RECAP + POWER RANKINGS
League Rules EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:28 am by K Web V3

» WEEK THREE RECAP
League Rules EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:27 am by K Web V3

League Rules

2 posters

Go down

League Rules Empty League Rules

Post by K Web V3 Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:02 am

GAMEPLAY:

* You cannot run the same 5-6 plays a game, switch it up and call different types of plays. Running out of only one or two formations a game is different, it is completely acceptable. If you spam a play (read option, sending 5 deep and just scrambling with QB) every down or even very often you will receive a strike & if it happens again you will be kicked, and therefore banned from the league. * We're trying to keep this a Sim league, so punt on fourth down in realistic situations. If its 4th & 20 on your own 15 in the first quarter, and you go for it that is a strike as well. If you go for it on 4th & 2 on the opponents 30 in the fourth quarter, that is fine. As long as you do not have the lead. * Don't onside kick unless it is the 4th quarter and you need it. If you violate this rule you will be immediately kicked. * Just like punts, you have to kick field goals where realistic. Once again, going for it is solely your decision but it should be a decision made depending on the situation.  * Difficulty will be All-Pro,  and I'm thinking 6 minutes for quarter length.* Do not restart against the computer, do not rage quit on your opponents. Be a good sport, and just take the loss there are 15 other games in the season. * You can only no huddle all drive when you are down in the fourth quarter, or when you're trying to score before the end of the first half. Outside of that, do not no huddle all drive and try to not do it alot in the game. A few times is understandable so try to keep it low. * Do not run the score up, you know when you have someone beat. Should that time come, start running the ball more, milk the clock, etc. There is no need to score more than you need to, be a good sport. * If there is ever a problem with opponents disconnecting, supposed rage quitting from an opponent, or anything just let me know. * No Fag D. Do not in ANY situation put all 11 players into zone or man coverage, you must send at least 2 rushers on all downs and in all situations. * Do not reroute receivers mid play. (This rule, as well as the former are implemented to counteract each other) it's cheap and too easy to exploit and not easy enough to defend.

SET-UP:

*All trades must be approved, it isn't that i want to control the league with an iron fist i just want to be in the know and make sure everything is fair. Obviously if you come to an agreement with another member you both want the trade to happen. But if AP gets traded for a 7th Round Pick we'd have a problem. Post the trade on here under "Trade Finalization" I've brought on board a single person to oversee and decide on trades.  He will approve/reject every trade, so what you the owners need to do is make it so that he can see the trade. It is your responsibility, to get the nod on your trades.

ANY TEAM THAT TRADES WITHOUT CONSENT/APPROVAL WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRADE FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON.

Most trades will be approved. Our trade committee will consist of: K Web V3, DaDirtyJew72, b L o, snap shaw and one outsider,IckyTv. Icky is perfect as he will be an unbiased vote since he isnt in our league, yet has the appropriate amount of madden/league knowledge lol. When you post the trade include the following, (Player Name, Position, Age, and Overall).  Any owner that misses 3 games in a row without telling me beforehand that they wont be available will be booted from the league.
* The league will advance 3 times a week. Every Mon, Wed, Fri at 10pm PST (1am EST, 11pm MST, 12am CST).

However if games get done before the advance time i will advance the league early.  If you know that you cant make a game, please let me know or your opponent know as soon as possible.

**NEW RULES**

** It has come to my attention that some of you, are scrambling outside of the pocket and running straight towards the sideline with the intention of pulling the outside linebacker in towards you. The AI will ALWAYS pull down because they think you are going to run. I understand the pocket collapses sometimes but some of you are doing this 4-5 times a drive! It needs to stop, if you're going to scramble then scramble but don't keep doing that to pick up easy yards.

**Any owner that misses 3 games in a row without telling me beforehand that they wont be available will be booted from the league.

Last edited by K Web V3 on Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
K Web V3
K Web V3
Admin

https://maddenmml.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

League Rules Empty Re: League Rules

Post by IckyTv Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:45 pm

aye fool check my site. you still got a job to do!

IckyTv

Back to top Go down

Post by K Web V3 Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:29 pm

lol fo sho. phone d/c lol
K Web V3
K Web V3
Admin

https://maddenmml.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IckyTv Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:36 am