Mature Madden League (MML)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Browns an panthers
The Denver Post EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 3:32 pm by bLo

» Broncos/Seahawks
The Denver Post EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:28 pm by bLo

» patriots trade block
The Denver Post EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:44 pm by zmchale30

» FINS-----CHARGERS
The Denver Post EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:24 pm by dadirtyjew72

» League Rules
The Denver Post EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 4:01 pm by K Web V3

» Broncos/Chargers
The Denver Post EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 3:07 pm by IckyTv

» Broncos/Jets trade details Part Deux
The Denver Post EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 3:01 pm by D RoseBullsMVP

» WEEK FOUR RECAP + POWER RANKINGS
The Denver Post EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:28 am by K Web V3

» WEEK THREE RECAP
The Denver Post EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:27 am by K Web V3

The Denver Post

Go down

The Denver Post Empty The Denver Post

Post by D RoseBullsMVP Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:00 am

------This will feature various interviews, news blurbs and all around information involving The Denver Broncos.------

::Woody Paige standing outside of Bronco's training facility::

Woody - "Woody Page here.  Breaking news out of Denver.  My sources tell me that a high profile Bronco has refused a contract extension.  I've been told Owner and GM Dave Krueger is absolutely livid, reportedly throwing things around the office.  I'm standing outside of his meeting room and hope I can catch a quick word with him."

::Dave Krueger and a groups of men in suits walk out of the board room::

Woody - "Mr. Krueger, may I get a quick word with you?"

Krueger - "Sure Woody, but we have to be quick, I have some phone calls to make."

Woody - "What's going on with Demaryius?  He's trending all over the internet as we speak.  Rumors are running wild."

Krueger - "You'd have to ask Demaryius that wouldn't you?"

Woody - "Well..yeah but..."

Krueger - "Woody, I respect you.  You've been covering this team for ages.  The news has already leaked and it's going to spread like wildfire.  The fans of Denver deserve the truth.  I'll just be upfront with you.  Demaryius Thomas has decided to not sign an extension with us."

Woody - "This has to be crushing to you and the franchise Dave, considering Wes Welker was just traded to The Jets just a few hours ago?"

Krueger - "You're telling me Woody.  It hurts.  We expected 88 to be here for years to come.  We offered him a 6 year deal for more than 75 million and it just wasn't enough.  I thought it was a very generous offer Woody, considering we have notable players like Von Miller, Ryan Clady, Julius Thomas, Terrance Knighton, Chris Harris and Rahim Moore.  What was I supposed to do Woody?  We were very fair with Demaryius.  To say I'm upset is an understatement."

Woody - "Where do you go from here?"

Krueger - "Well Woody, you know I have an eye for talent.  You know we can recover from this.  We brought in a kid that many aren't familiar with Allen Robinson just in case 88 decided to do something like this.  Between Sanders, Allen and Latimer, we have talent there.  Don't forget Orange Julius is also a dangerous weapon for us.  We will survive."

Woody - "So does this mean Demaryius Thomas is on the trade block?"

Krueger - "That's a fair question to ask but I wouldn't say that yet Woody.  I will need at least a few hours to digest this.  As far as I'm concerned, 88 is still under contract and last time I checked he is still a Denver Bronco.  I expect nothing but the best from him when he steps on the field for us.  We will figure this out, we will right this ship, believe me when I say that!"

Woody - "Does this make you nervous at all about resigning the rest of the pending free agents, specifically Demaryius' good friend Pro Bowler Von Miller?"

Krueger - "No comment."

::Krueger walks away::

Woody - "Thanks Mr. Krueger, I appreciate your time and hearing this directly from the source.  Woody Paige signing off, don't forget to check my columns regularly here at The Denver Post."

D RoseBullsMVP

Back to top Go down