Mature Madden League (MML)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Browns an panthers
News and Notes EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 3:32 pm by bLo

» Broncos/Seahawks
News and Notes EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 1:28 pm by bLo

» patriots trade block
News and Notes EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 2:44 pm by zmchale30

» FINS-----CHARGERS
News and Notes EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:24 pm by dadirtyjew72

» League Rules
News and Notes EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 4:01 pm by K Web V3

» Broncos/Chargers
News and Notes EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 3:07 pm by IckyTv

» Broncos/Jets trade details Part Deux
News and Notes EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 3:01 pm by D RoseBullsMVP

» WEEK FOUR RECAP + POWER RANKINGS
News and Notes EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:28 am by K Web V3

» WEEK THREE RECAP
News and Notes EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:27 am by K Web V3

News and Notes

4 posters

Go down

News and Notes Empty News and Notes

Post by K Web V3 Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:46 am

Dolphins Ditch Philbin
The Miami Dolphins made a shocking move prior to the preseason kicking off, firing their coach Joe Philbin and replacing him with the recently fired Mike Tomlin.
New principal owner Dan Marino had this to say in regards to the move. "With all respect to coach Philbin, I decided to move this organization in a different direction. Coach Tomlin has a proven history of getting the job done and also has shown the ability to develop young defensive players. My goal is to return the Miami Dolphins to prominence, and this is the first step."

One of Tomlin's first moves was shuffling the depth chart at Linebacker. Rookie 5th round draft pick Jordan Tripp takes over at LOLB while Jelani Jenkins will start at ROLB. Miami spent a large amount of salary on their  lb core and it just hadnt produced enough results. LB Koa Misi and LB Phillip Wheeler will provide depth behind the two unproven youngsters.
K Web V3
K Web V3
Admin

https://maddenmml.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

News and Notes Empty Re: News and Notes

Post by ISthtUn4givable Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:54 pm

Benjamin early breakout/Superstar?

Panthers coach, Ron Rivera says, he's is expecting 6 foot 5 rookie Kelvin Benjamin out of Florida State University to have a very strong start in his career. " I love the guy's physical toughness and his great hands. Not only that but he brings very good energy into the locker room everyday. Kelvin has been doing very well in practices and worked his butt off in the off-season. Our coaching staff is expecting great things from Kelvin and early. I have no doubts in my mind that this kid can't do anything any other great wide receiver has already done, this kid is going to be a superstar."

ISthtUn4givable

Back to top Go down

Post by Snap shaw Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:51 pm

Qb controversy in Houston? Josh freeman has been thrown into the mix at qb with Keenum and savage. With savage probably getting the nod in the season opener at this point. On other news Jeff fisher believes clowney at right end will be dominant.

Snap shaw

Back to top Go down

Post by ryan burkett Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:21 pm

With the rumors of buster skrine being traded to Jacksonville for Cecil shorts are the browns setting Johnny manziel up to succeed or do they have a even bigger plan in mind?

ryan burkett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down